Avalon Laboratories tests water quality for municipalities, mining, wastewater industries, and homeowners. We are nationally accredited (ISO / IEC 17025:2017) to test drinking water and effluent for the analyses listed below for the industries and municipalities we serve. We have the knowledge and resources to test your water against the standards set by federal and provincial regulatory authorities.
Avalon offers a drinking water package that includes alkalinity, ammonia (as N), conductivity, colour, hardness, pH, total dissolved solids (TDS), total organic carbon (TOC), total phosphorus, turbidity, anions, reactive silica, metals, anion sum, cation sum, ion balance, Langelier Index @ 4°C, Langelier Index @ 20°C, saturation @ 4°C, and saturation @ 20°C.
Our lab also offers the following individual analyses:
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Carbonaceous Biochemical Oxygen Demand (CBOD)
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Dissolved Organic Carbon (DOC)
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Reactive Silica
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Total Inorganic Carbon (TIC)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
- Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN)
- Total & Free Chlorine